Commercial Water Heater Repair and Installation
Check Out The Boxes Below For Quick Service
Professional Water Heater Plumber Denton TX
Having a steady supply to any building is important. Figuring out exactly what type of water heater you need for your building can be a rather daunting task, too. We at Jensen Plumbing are here to help with all your water heater needs. The first thing you need to find is what type of water heater fuel is needed for your building. There are three main types:
- Gas Water Heaters: This type of water heater utilizes gas or propane to raise the temperature of the water
- Electric Water Heaters: This type of water heater utilizes electricity to raise the temperature of your water and keeps it at a constant temperature. This means less effort than what is required for a gas heater
- Oil-Fired Water Heaters: This type of water heater is not generally recommended. It is only able to accommodate a smaller operation.
Request A Free Quote Today!
Please Complete The Form
Choose Your Water Heating System – Flower Mound Plumbers
Now that you have decided upon the fuel type, you need to choose the tank type. There are only two tank types to choose from:
- Conventional Water Heater: Keeps hot water stored on hand and constantly hot. It is not as fuel efficient as the tankless water heater, but a conventional water heater is the generally preferred method in a commercial setting.
- Tankless Water Heater: The tankless water heater is exactly what the name says; tankless. This water heater only heats the water in your building when someone turns on a hot water faucet. This indicates to the heater it needs to begin heating water as the water passes through the lines. This piece of equipment is more energy efficient.
Size Matters – Number One Plumbers in Denton TX
Finally, we must find what size your specific situation is going to require. There are a few different factors must take into consideration:
- The type of business
- The amount of people in the building
- Total count of hot water outlets
- The type of environment your building is in
- How much hot water is used throughout any given day
We at Jensen Plumbing will take a look at all these different factors to make sure we are correctly sizing your water heater in order to ensure you have a steady supply during the day right when you need hot water!
Have The Top Notch Denton Plumbers Install The Heater
To walk into the office one morning and find a busted water heater is not something anyone wants to experience. Luckily, you have found the right plumber to take care of the mess for you. In this situation there are a few steps we recommend you follow:
- Make sure the water does not contain any electrical devices which could transfer a current to the puddle.
- Try to soak up as much water as possible using towels and put a fan on the area to dry it if needed
- Contact us, and we will head your way to fix the problem!
The care we have for our customers is why we are the best plumbers in Denton TX always ready to serve you!
Why Choose Us
Why choose us? Well, the answer is simple. Jensen Plumbing is the most experienced and dependable plumbing contractor in the Denton area. We will make sure to deliver a quality service at an affordable price. Call us today!
Who We Are
Jensen Plumbing is simply the number one company you could call for your plumbing needs.
We are here for you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Emergencies do not wait for anyone. Call now!
Click the link below and hop on over to see some of our previous work. You won’t be disappointed!
Are you in need of Residential Plumbing Services around the Denton or Flower Mound areas? Look no further!
Needing a quick repair or a total bid for an upcoming commercial project? Look no further. Jensen Plumbing is the top tier plumber for Denton TX!
Having a plumbing emergency? Well quit reading! Call us now!